Our Manufacturing client based in Co Monaghan. Our client is committed to growing its business, contributing to the local community and developing its people.
- This is a Secretarial role that will grow with the right candidate
- Duties will be tailored to suit a candidates particular strength and interests
- Candidates will be offered training in various office functions if interested
- Duties will include:-
- Incoming Goods order processing
- Writing Purchase orders and liaising with suppliers
- Processing month end documentation
- Inputting sales onto spreadsheet
Hours of Work: 39 hours per week the office is open from 8am-5.30pm
- Previous experience in a similar role
- IT Literate
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Good communication skills
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- €26-32k depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.