Mon to Thurs 8:00am - 5:00pm and Fri 8:00am - 2:00pm
Grafton are delighted to be working in conjunction with this superb manufacturing company who are seeking an ambitious Production supervisor.
- Organise daily manufacturing activities, based on customer orders and their individual requirements.
- Ensure efficient production flow to meet production targets.
- Liaise closely with planners to ensure orders are ready in time for delivery.
- Develop an effective working arrangement with the Purchasing Team to ensure availability of components as necessary.
- Resolve team issues, production difficulties and advise on possible despatch delays.
- Conduct, monitor & enforce quality inspections to ensure all products are manufactured to the required standard and according to customer specification.
- Motivate the team to create a high-performance environment.
- Prioritise teams' activities and expedite priority orders or changes in customer orders
- Utilise lean manufacturing techniques in implementing continuous improvements
- Monitor and enforce compliance with quality standards and risk assessments.
- Ensure adherence to Safe Systems of Work (SSOW's) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) across the team and implement corrective actions identified by compliance audits.
- Enforcement of company policies, procedures and standards.
- Minimum of 2 years recent experience of managing a team to attain challenging outcomes.
- Minimum of 3 years manufacturing experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.