Our Client, who are world Leaders in innovation and developing cutting edge products are currently recruiting for a Production Team Lead for their Phonetics Division, Headquartered in Lisburn
About the role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the manufacturing of spectroscopy products (including calibration and alignment within the Photonics Factory.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m- 4.15 p.m
- Perform assembly, alignment, calibration and testing of a range of spectroscopy instrumentation including upgrade and service of products
- Meeting daily production, quality and delivery targets and acting as a lead for the operators by enforcing the processing and housekeeping procedures/ regulations
- Effectively communicating between management and operators
- Responsibility for the instrumentation testing and verification testing to the highest quality standards including production of quality documentation
- Developing excellent product and test knowledge to support effective issue analysis and resolution
- Identifying problems and conducting first-line troubleshooting
- Following HS&E procedures and practices
- Experience in the manufacture, including alignment and calibration of optical instruments
- Experience of safety procedures associated with the manufacture of optical instruments which include high power light sources (including lasers)
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills and good oral and written skills
- Solid knowledge of all available equipment and processes associated with manufacture of spectroscopy instruments
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering qualification
- Previous Team Lead experience in a relevant environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you require further information on the role please call Caitriona McKerr on 02892667585