a talented, experienced and suitably qualified Production Technician who will support the build and test of products to the highest quality standards. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team with great scope for future career development.
Hours of work
Monday - Thur 7.45am - 4.15pm
Friday 7.45am - 1.30pm
£22,000 per annum
- Supporting the Production with responsibility for assembly and test of the products to the highest quality standards.
- Assembly using standardised techniques, tools and practices.
- Accurate record keeping.
- To develop excellent product and test knowledge to support effective issue analysis and resolution.
Essential minimum requirements
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering qualification (minimum HNC Level)
- Experience in a demanding production assembly environment.
- Experience in Electronic/Electrical fault location and resolution.
- Good communication skills with positive attitude.
- Experience with Lean manufacturing principals.
- Good IT skills.
- A good team player capable of delivering excellent results under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues.
- Quality focused.
- Adaptable and able to pick up new techniques.
- A positive "can do" enthusiastic attitude towards addressing the technical impending challenges that may arise