Professional Services Administrator
The Client: Located in Newry, the company is a leading residential and commercial property agency
- Providing general administrative support for the office, including filing, typing, photocopying, etc
- Deal with telephone and email enquiries , using an email system (such as outlook)
- Processing monthly fees/invoices for the valuation clients and chasing payment for same
- Gathering and collating customer feedback
- Contacting customers via telephone and email to retrieve monies and ensure payment terms
- Assisting with sales ledger invoice processing
- Maintain monthly sales reports
Hours of work: Monday-Thursday 8.45am -5.30pm, Friday 8.45am - 5pm, & 2 Saturday's per month 9.30-12noon
- 5 GCSE's or equivalent, to include English and Maths.
- At least 2 years Administration Experience
- Good typing proficiency.
- Fully proficient across the MS Office suite
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Rates of Pay: TBC
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.