My client based in Dublin 12 is looking for a van driver with at least 3 years full time professional driving experience.
- Availability at critical times and working closely with our van drivers to ensure full and comprehensive coverage of our delivery service is achieved.
- Work closely with the manifest planners
- Complete manifests accurately, correctly and in a timely manner.
- High-response and accurate order delivery rate. Keep our service promise, demonstrating a positive and helpful approach at all times.
- Take responsibility in resolving any issues or errors
- Order delivery according to agreed procedures, schedules and completion of deliveries to the correct customer. Work closely with your team mates to ensure procedures are followed.
- Applying best practice route management techniques, including timely and regular deliveries and recording POD's for all deliveries made.
- Management of customer returns requests in accordance with company policy and best practice.
- Dynamic deployment throughout the working day to maintain customer order delivery expectations
- Be an active member of the van delivery team
- Follow all safe working procedures and Health and Safety policies.
- Full clean Irish driving licence category B
- Proven knowledge and experience of driving in a professional capacity in the Dublin area and outer areas
- Time management and planning skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to adapt to the changing environment
- Critical thinking when dealing with enquiries and customers
- Good customer relations and feedback of customer's needs.
- Manual Handling