Job Title: Programme Administrator- Corporate Services
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Programme Administrator - Corporate Services with our client, a leading Irish energy business based in Dublin 2. This position is for a 12 month period.
The Role: Programme Administrator team member to join the Legal and Finance team, and to support wider organisation projects with project administration. The main functions of this role are
- To administer grant applications and payments for a number of sustainable energy grant programmes.
- To capture and report on all significant financial and programme information related to projects funded.
- To report to the various stakeholders on those programmes and to co-ordinate a variety of information requirements.
- To upload and verify payment information on the Project Evaluation Platform
- To prepare and maintain files for grant verification purposes
- To provide administration support to organisational projects
- Receive, record and process applications for grants and claims for grant payment to point of decision in a timely and efficient manner.
- Review and approve financial documentation supporting claims for grant payment (invoices, receipts and bank statements).
- Advise grantees and their agents on grant claim procedures and assist them in meeting requirements to ensure progress in line with grant milestones so that each programme meets its monthly budgets and output targets.
- Work with internal and external clients
- Supporting organisation projects, such as file reduction programme
- Carry out any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Key Knowledge and Skills:
- Very strong administrative skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills together with the ability to prioritise work and manage a wide variety of tasks with a proven track record in meeting deadlines.
- A clear understanding and commitment to confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills and team working skills with an ability to work under own initiative as well as to direction
- A proficiency in dealing with figures and the ability to collect, collate and provide information in a clear, methodical and accurate way
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft packages including Excel.
- Flexible and willing to support variety of tasks.
Experience and Personal Qualities required
Essential experience: The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate
- A third level qualification in Business or Finance
- Minimum of two years experience in a comparative role
- A proficiency in dealing with figures and the ability to collect an impart information in a clear, methodical and accurate way
- A strong team player with ability to foster a positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and results orientation.
- Project management knowledge with ability to achieve key deadlines.
- Well-developed IT skills with a good working knowledge of the MS office suite of products
- Experience of working in the area of grant funding
- Good working knowledge of Sharepoint, OneDrive and Microsoft CRM
Hours of work: 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Salary - €24,383
- 32 days Annual Leave (Incl Public holidays)
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.