Programme Executive - Grants Administrator
Job Title - Programme Executive - Grants Administrator Finance & Corp Services
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a temporary vacancy for Programme Executive - Grants Administrator within Finance & Corp Services with our client, a leading Irish energy business based in Dublin 2. This position is for a 12 month period.
The Role: Programme Executive - Grants Administrator Finance & Corp Services - reports to Finance and Project Accountant. The main functions of this role are to
- Provide financial and governance input during programme design, application review and management of awarded grants.
- Focus on enhancing services to internal and external customers whilst ensuring strong governance and control over programmes and schemes.
- Provide project support to successfully deliver on organisation assignments.
- Process applications for funding to point of decision in a timely and efficient manner ensuring compliance with scheme guidelines.
- Manage timely issue of Grant Agreements and Amendments to successful applicants.
- Advise client companies on grant claim procedures and assist in meeting requirements.
- Review requests for grant payment to ensure sufficient financial documentation has been provided and all grant conditions are complied with prior to payment.
- Support the efficient implementation of the Grant management system.
- Assist in the updating of application guidelines and scheme terms and conditions to ensure that appropriate levels of compliance in place.
- Input into the development of new programmes
- Present at workshops for grant applicants on the financial requirements and documentation which is required to ensure successful drawdown of funds.
- Support management of organisation projects
- Any other duties as assigned.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Degree (or higher), or equivalent professional qualification ideally in Business or Accounting
- Min of five years' experience and proven expertise/knowledge in two of the following areas: finance, compliance management or grants management.
- Experience of ensuring compliance to financial controls and procedures.
- Experience of providing support to projects and programmes.
- Effective staff management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong team-player skills and flexible.
- Experience of financial management of funded research awards.
- Experience of working in the area of grants.
- Salary - €43,046
- 29 days Annual Leave (Exclusive of Public holidays)
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.