Job Title: Programme Executive (SME Support) Research & Analysis
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Programme Executive (SME Support) with our client, a leading Irish energy business based in Dublin 2. This position is for a 12 month period.
The role of the Programme Executive -SME Support Programme will be to assist the design and roll out of a programme of support specifically targeted at the small and medium sized enterprise to leverage the opportunity presented by energy efficiency for this sector. The focus of this role will be on managing and co-ordinating engagement with the SME audience, and providing technical and analytical support in the development of relevant projects.
- The key responsibilities required by Programme Executive - SME Support Programme include but are not limited to the following;
- Undertake detailed analysis on technical aspects of programme support and outcomes.
- Evaluate impact of a variety of SME energy efficiency support measures to improve effectiveness and value for money
- Undertake research and analysis on the barriers to energy efficiency in the SME sector, and the opportunities to improve SME engagement on energy efficiency.
- Review programmes and experience both nationally and internationally to build on successful schemes and replicate appropriate elements
- Provide input to the development of energy management training courses building on experience and output from supported projects
- Create and curate effective customer relationship database, in compliance with GDPR.
- Support the development of web based solutions for client engagement.
- Work in partnership with other SEAI departments in developing an effective SME energy efficiency offering.
- Participate in strategic and programme development within the team and within SEAI
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time
Hours of work: 37 hours per week Monday - Friday
Key Knowledge & Skills:
The knowledge and skills required by Programme Executive - SME Support Programme include but are not limited to the following:
- A capacity to foster a positive working relationship with colleagues and external stakeholders; to work in multi-disciplinary teams and to network effectively.
- Excellent communication, particularly written, and a track record of delivering high quality technical documentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences
- Commercially focused with an understanding of the challenges facing SMEs
- Strong proactive approach to achieving results
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Flexible approach to problem solving and decision making to ensure the best solution is achieved focusing on the need for greater efficiency and effective delivery
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines
- Well-developed IT skills
- Degree level (or greater) or equivalent professional qualification in a relevant technical discipline such as engineering, science or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience of working in this or a related area (can include post-graduate studies)
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including report writing, presenting, public speaking
- Strong project management and organisation skills and knowledge of business process development experience
- A relevant business / marketing qualification
- Previous experience in the delivery of grants or supports which are customer facing
- Knowledge of energy management and technologies in industry, buildings or another relevant sector
- A strong understanding of the challenges facing the SME sector
- Ability to engage effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Salary - €42,306
- 29 days Annual Leave
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.