Our client is a well known Financial Services and Banking Institution across the island of Ireland.
As a Programme Manager we are looking for someone with experience in overseeing the delivery of 2/3 or more projects simultaneously. The Programme Manager will bring a degree of dynamism to the role giving quick reactions to project issues and deadlines.
It is expected that this role is to be offered as a Daily Rate Contract position initially for a 6 month period and will be based in Belfast.
Purpose of Role
- Plan and deliver an inter-related Programme of complex and critical business or regulatory projects across the businesses and including Group programmes led from other functions
- Lead and develop a matrix team of project management and operational resources to ensure effective delivery of all requirements within budget and schedule constraints.
- Lead extensive direct and indirect stakeholder engagement at a senior level with a diverse range of businesses and functions
- Leading and develop a team of change professionals including project managers and business analyst
- Relevant experience to include previous management of complex/critical programmes, with a proven track record of delivery ideally gained within the Banking or Financial Services industry.
- Has managed multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders across various locations
- Experience of managing change in a financial services environment; including business and / or regulatory change/ remediation programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to engage and influence up to executive level
- A relevant, recognised formal qualification in Programme management is desirable but not essential
Technical Knowledge Required
- In depth knowledge and proven practitioner in project and Programme management methodologies
- Experienced in business analysis, process design, risk management and quality management techniques
- Proficient use of relevant Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV via the link to Paula McClymont at Grafton Recruitment.