Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
The role involves managing project managers and project teams to deliver these work packages as well as interfacing with multidisciplinary design and construction teams which include electrification, re-signalling, infrastructural enhancements, civils and track-works, fleet depot and structural works.
Suitable candidates will meet the following criteria:
- An Engineering, Construction or Project Management degree or equivalent
- Member of the Institute of Engineers of Ireland or other relevant professional body
- Demonstrated management capability appropriate to the role and purpose of the position
- Demonstrated Project and Programme Management capability appropriate to the role and purpose of the position
- Demonstrated Safety Management capability appropriate to the role and purpose of the position
- Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 15 years experience delivering projects appropriate to the role and purpose of the position
Salary range: (commensurate with suitable qualifications and experience):
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.