Temporary (12 months)
The Client: Local Government body based in Lisburn, serving local residents.
The Role: As a member of the Economic Development Team the post holder will be required to assist the Programmes Manager to secure Government & EU funding for economic development programmes within the Council area and to co-ordinate and manage the implementation of such programmes within stipulated timeframes.
Hours of work: 30 hrs per week
Requirements: It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- A third level qualification, HNC, HND, NVQ Level 4, a degree or equivalent.
- At least three years employment experience in each of the following areas:
- Assisting in the delivery of local economic development programmes or rural development programmes involving Government or EU funding.
- Completing economic appraisals for projects requesting grant of up to £250,000.
- Project assessment of projects requesting grant of up to £250,000.
- Grant administration and claims reconciliation of capital and resource grants.
- Project monitoring and evaluation of economic development programmes.
- Undertaking research to inform the development of projects and programmes of work.
- Working in partnership with other agencies and organisations.
- Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of 6 years' experience as above.
- Rates of Pay: £15.81 p/hr
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.