Our client in the Antrim area are looking to recruit a Project Administrator to join their team for a fixed term contract until June 2019.
The overall purpose of this post is to fulfil the centralised administrative function associated with the delivery of a mental health and well-being project across Northern Health Trust area.
The post holder will support all aspects of the office administration, maintenance of centralised systems for all monitoring data across the project and the co- ordination and processing of financial information.
Duties will include:
- To ensure that all beneficiary information is maintained and held in accordance with policies and procedures
- To provide centralised systems monitoring support to ensure the co-ordination of all relevant registration and monitoring data.
- Inputting of data onto monitoring systems daily
- To provide analysis of all monitoring data and report production to support monthly/quarterly reporting in line with funder and organisational requirements
- To liaise with the operational/administrative teams of partner organisations to ensure the effective and timely two-way flow of monitoring information.
- To ensure that data is effectively protected and secured in line with Data Protection legislation and best practice arrangements.
- Processing of Financial Information and Reporting
- To ensure that the processing and controlling of petty cash is in accordance with the organisational guidelines.
- To process purchase and delivery orders and purchase invoices in accordance wit finance procedures.
- To process monthly claims made by partner organisations, ensuring that claims are compliant with the funder and organisational guidelines before forwarding to the Finance team.
- To liaise with the finance teams of partner organisations to ensure the effective and timely two-way flow of information.
- To support the Service Manager Projects and other staff in the ordering of stationery/supplies for the project and managing stock levels.
- To provide confidential secretarial support to the Project Team including organising appointments, handling mail, photocopying, minute meetings, filing and word-processing.
- To ensure that Health & Safety standards are maintained throughout the office ensuring compliance with all current Health & Safety legislation and company guidelines.
- To support the Project Manager in completion of placement records for placement students on a weekly basis
- To take part in supervision, appraisal and training as identified through Staff Learning and Development Processes
- To take personal responsibility for continuing personal and professional development and maintain a current continuing professional development portfolio.
- To adhere to set of Core Values and Corporate Behaviours
- Educated to GCSE Level, Grades A*-C, or equivalent (including maths and English) and QCF Level 2 in ICT
- Experience in a relevant office environment
- Demonstrate a high level of knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office, email, database and computer literacy
- Experience of processing financial information including purchase/invoice systems, petty cash and budget analysis
- Experience in the use of a customised database
- Strong ability to use modern software packages to support word processing, spreadsheets and database tasks
- Proven ability to input and manage data electronically and prepare reports
- Proficient in undertaking a range of secretarial and support activities
- Proven ability to maintain accurate and timely records
- Excellent administrative skills (financial and non-financial) including the ability to analyse and maintain records and identify errors
- Ability to work flexibly and use own initiative to meet deadlines
- Commitment to confidentiality , security and health and safety
- Good Communication skills
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an Enhanced Disclosure check via the Access NI service before commencement of employment
Hours of work: 35 hours per week within the hours 8.30am to 4.30pm Mon to Thursday 8.30am to 3.15pm on Friday