Project Administrator | Blanchardstown | €23-26k DOE
My client is a well established and professional company with over 17 years expertise in supplying high quality goods to the Irish and UK market. They are a wholly Irish owned independent company who have built a market leading position through combining world renowned brands with a strong customer service ethos.
Main Duties of this Role:
- Answering incoming calls, and distributing to relevant parties
- Taking and Processing Customer Orders
- Processing Returns Documentation and Credit/Debit Notes
- Filing S.O.E's in numerical order.
- Dealing with all types of Customer queries and complaints
- Processing Credit Card Payments online
- Requesting PODs from Delivery companies and sending to customer as required
- Progressing web orders received
- Configurating products and matching up with correct labels
- Offering customers product knowledge and substitution if required
- Maintaining customer database to ensure that it is current and up to date
- Inputting and maintaining customer contract prices
- Administration around Price Increases
- Preparation of Quotations, and Pro-forma Invoices
- Running and distributing Reports relevant to your department
- Liaising with other internal departments (accounts, warehouse, purchasing, marketing)
- Supporting the external Sales Team (sending out brochures, samples, quotes, pricelists, flyers etc.)
- To complete any miscellaneous duties that may be assigned to you by management.
- Advising customers on promotions
- Customer focused.
- Have good communication skills, both oral and written with an excellent telephone manner.
- Good data entry skills paying good attention to detail.
- Organized and efficient in time management
- Able to demonstrate good multitasking skills
- Capability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Be reliable, flexible and with the tenacity to get the job done.
- Be enthusiastic and able to use own initiative.
- Be a Team Player with good interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate a keen interest and knowledge of both the products and business.
- €23-26k DOE
- Carer progression
- Full training provided
- Work in a fun office environment