This award winning food manufacturer have been producing and distributing their products all over the UK for the past 40 years.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with them to recruit a Project & Group Accountant to operate from their Dungannon site on an 18 month contract basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to take control of and manage an important project for this reputable firm.
- Drive forward the implementation of a new ERP system across the business and assisting the teams get familiar with it and effectively trained on it use and capabilities.
- Assist the project teams with the development of customer cost models from the start to the finish of projects and take ownership of the systems required for this.
- Business partnering with non-finance managers in the factory on how to develop and improve processes and the understanding of financial requirements for the business.
- Produce monthly cost reports for projects and assisting project teams with the reporting on project variances of actuals vs budgets, and updating forecasts.
- Ensure robust project financial reporting across business.
- Close out each project upon project completion.
- Assist with completion of accounts as required and provision of information for management.
- Qualified accountant plus at least 3 years experience working in an Accountant role.
- Experience working in the FMCG sector is desirable.
- Some form of financial systems experience is essential and knowledge of Navision would be an advantage however not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Excellent numeracy and commercial acumen.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Positive attitude and willingness to develop with a proactive approach.
- Have an inquisitive mind with excellent listening skills, a real desire to drive the business forward, and willing to move around the various business departments to challenge thinking.
- Be prepared to travel our other sites as required.
- Highly competitive salary, DOE.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.