Temporary Project Assistant required for a local organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay:
Hours: 37 hours per week, Monday - Friday (09:00-17:00)
Duration: 14 months pending review
- Analyse a range of data sources including maps, site visit information and property status information to check that the property data is correct or investigate further where required.
- Make the right decision for each account in terms of customer, meter and property data to ensure correct billing if appropriate.
- Make financial amendments to accounts when needed to ensure fair and equitable billing.
- Refer complex billing cases to the Project Supervisor or Project Workflow Managers where appropriate.
- Update customer, meter and property data on the Rapid Billing System and ensure all decisions are logged appropriately.
- Update account case management data for reporting purposes
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above, to include English and Math's, or equivalent
- 1 years' experience working with data in a professional environment
- Experience using MS Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point and Outlook) in a professional (commercial or business) and/or academic environment
- Experience of making decisions in a working environment based on information available
- Experience in a customer service environment
- Working knowledge of a customer billing system
- Previous experience in a utility environment
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link. These roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.