Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Co-ordinator on a full time basis to be based in Belfast. This post is Fixed Term for 3 years. Hours are fully flexible to cover a variety of shifts that will include evenings and weekends.
Our client has 140 years service in the sector and this role will see the successful candidate work with homeless men in our Utility Street Men's Homeless Hostel, Belfast on the design, development and delivery of our client's "Keys to Life" programme.
As the K2L Project Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for the design, development and delivery of the Keys to Life Programme to meet the key criteria set out in our client's application to the National Lottery Community Fund.
- Be responsible for transposing the criteria and design outline from the NLCF submission into a workable programme that ensures it attracts, retains and motivates participants.
- Ensure the design and delivery of the programme meets the key budget targets and does not overspend. You will also be responsible for agreeing any reprofiling of the budget with Hostel Management and NLCF.
- Work alongside support staff and management to ensure they assimilate the programme into the support provision already in use at the hostel as a means to improve the likelihood of clients successfully rendering self sustaining independent living.
- Ensure the key stakeholders such as the NIHE are encouraged to support the programme and its aims and objectives, and where required to champion it within the hostel and externally.
*A full copy of the Job Description is available upon request*
- Hold or be currently working towards a minimum of QCF/NVQ Level 4 (or equivalent) in a relevant field such as Health and Social Care or Learning and Development
- A minimum of one year's experience of developing and delivering programs/training within a social care, support or homeless environment, working with adult clients.
- Experience of delivering reporting to various stakeholders
- Experience of supervising volunteers
- Computer literate and in particular working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to deliver in front of a group of individuals.
- Ability to tailor and deliver training at a level to suit the client group.
- Ability to engage and encourage people at risk of isolation or reluctance to take part.
- Be able to deliver to individuals and groups not naturally given to periods of concentration or commitment.
- Ability to negotiate with others and diffuse difficult situations.
- Strong and effective communications skills with various stakeholders.
- Flexibility to work as required to the needs of the program
- You will receive a salary of £22,500
- 28 days annual leave, with 1 day extra added for each year of service
- Company pension with 3% employer contribution
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland