Location: County Tyrone
Salary: £30,000 to £36,000 depending on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit Project Engineers for a leading, global Engineering firm based in Co Tyrone. This position offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
These new positions have arisen through new product development and significant internal investment. The successful candidates will be deployed in the new "state of the art" facility based in County Tyrone and will have the opportunity to develop with the business for years to come.
Reporting to: Project Manager
Working with the relevant internal and external stakeholders the Project Engineer will bring new products through from concept to production and be involved in the product review stage.
- Coordination of department project plans
- Regular review and reporting to the management team on the project status.
- Attendance & participation at S&OP,
- Constant interaction with Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Production, Operations
- Achievement of project key targets.
- Creation of project risk analysis.
- Chairing of regular project meetings ensuring that all disciplines attend; are enabled to take an active role and there are effective cross-functional relationships.
- Perform other related the discretion of your manager
- Degree educated or equivalent in engineering or related field
- You will have ideally worked as a Project Engineer, within production environment, heavy manufacturing industry preferred
- Must hold the relevant skills required to develop continuous improvements
- Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate a collaborative and assertive skillset and have the ability to monitor and interpret the Computerised ERP System (Oracle) for part and materials availability, and specific job requirements, ensuring all works are completed to schedule and quality parameters
- Must be flexible and have a positive approach when tasked with resolving urgent or unexpected business and project eventualities.
- Ability to work independently with a high degree of autonomy
The successful candidate will enjoy a competitive starting salary circa 30-36k per annum depending on experience