Working hours: 8am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Salary: £30,000 to £45,000 (plus bonus opportunity after year 1)
Holidays: 20 annual + 9 statutory
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit an experienced Project Engineer for an established local Engineering firm with a strong global presence. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enhance their experience in key areas such as design and project management through continuous delivery of high value projects.
The successful candidate will be responsible for design engineering and key project management functions of Mechanical production and will report to the Engineering Team Leader.
- Preparation of detailed design drawings and documentation in line with specification requirements for Busbar Trunking
- Commercial control of key projects including budgets and variations.
- Liaison with key customers, sub contractors and suppliers, including site surveys and meetings.
- Material management / procurement.
- Project commercial controls including variations and pay applications. Preparation of design drawings and documentation.
- Proven experience in a related position / comparable role involving exposure to design engineering and managing multiple ongoing projects
- HND or BEng Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Project management skills / Budget / Costings
- Aptitude for problem solving
- An adaptability to respond to a fast moving business environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Remuneration & Benefits Package
You will receive a competitive package, bonus opportunity, 20 day holiday+ 9 days statutory as well as the opportunity to work for a world leader in Electrical switchgear and power distribution systems.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Huw Lloyd at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.