Project Engineer (LV Power)
You will be responsible for ensuring that the LV power design produced meets the specified scope and is delivered in accordance with process and programme in support of the Project Manager. You will manage technical issues to resolution between the design and technical lead departments, including managing the LV power engineering interfaces with other engineering disciplines and ensuring process is followed for design, construction and commissioning readiness reviews.
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline desirable
- Five plus years railway LV power project experience (LV power distribution typically 650VAC downstream, domestic supply, ESB connection, signalling power supply, etc)
- IRSE licensed Project Engineer or equivalent desirable
- Understanding of railway project engineering process through design and acceptance, construction, testing and commissioning
- Understanding of main railway engineering discipline interfaces
- Ability to resolve technical issues through liaison with separate teams within a project
- Good communicator
- Delivery and programme focused
- Commercial awareness
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.