Excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to assist in the delivery, assemble, programming of commercial heating solutions anything from containerised plant-rooms to on site plant room installs with the following products, biomass boiler, ground and air source heat pump, CHP generators, general power and lighting, fuel transport system etc.
Product specific training will be provided.
The post holder will be working in conjunction with an established contracts team who operate with the latest AutoCAD & MEP 3D design packages.
Key responsibilities of the post holder will include:
- Conduct Site Surveys of existing and new site to determine project requirement, compete detailed drawing from site surveys to deliver to CAD team
- Setting out programme of works for various projects and organising labour to maintain project programme.
- Complete material take-offs from drawings, format schedules and plant orders where necessary.
- Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards.
- Ability to develop project specific RAMS Along with H&S team and site supervisors to ensure safe working systems on site.
- Attendance to project meetings when required with client or internal, the ability to deliver project minutes/progress across the Contracts team.
- Ability to work in conjunction with design team to finalise design for the project and continuously update design changes through each job.
- Ability to document any variations to the Project contract for tracking across the project
- Liaising professionally with clients, suppliers, contractors and other relevant authorities as necessary at a professional level.
- Travel to company sites in Scotland, England and Wales may be required occasionally.
- The above list is not exhaustive and additional tasks maybe required as directed.
- minimum 3 year's experience in the same or similar role.
- Relevant experience in operations commercial M&E Sector.
- Knowledge of legislation, standards, safe working practices and environmental best practice would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisation, planning and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure on own initiatives to achieve self and team targets
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Salary - £30,000 > £35000 - negotiable depending on skills and experience
- Hours - 40.5hrs per week; 07.30am to 5pm Mon to Thursday (07.30 - 15.00hrs on Friday)
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jordan McMaster at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.