Salary: Comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, pension & fringe benefits
Working hours: 8.30am to 5.00pm - Monday to Friday however evening and weekend work may be required during onsite customer visits.
Grafton Engineering recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Engineer for an exceptional manufacturing firm based in Lisburn. Our client designs, manufactures and supplies a range of innovative products to the power industries, created to solve many of the key problems facing these sectors in the modern world.
The company has been in operation for over 30 years developing cutting edge technology and have made significant progress and growth in recent years. This is an opportunity to develop a long term career with an ambitious and innovating company.
- Project management - planning, designing and coordination of global rail installations.
- Using AutoCAD to prepare engineering drawings.
- Capturing and understanding customer requirements including but not limited to attending site surveys, taking measurement of infrastructure, preparing draft reports outlining suitability of products
- Attending customer design and programme meetings and presenting rail products requirements.
- Building strong working relationships with all key stakeholders involved in the delivery of the projects.
- Liaising with internal and external design teams, including contractors and design consultancies, to ensure product and project requirements are met.
- Planning and scheduling of field service personnel
- Minimum 3 years' experience in project management in engineering-based environment
- Qualified engineering qualification to HND/Degree level
- Proven Engineering problem solving
- Experience reporting and liaising to senior management
- Experience in asset monitoring/control systems would be an advantage
Please contact Patrick Moore for more information.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.