Project Engineer -Systems
Responsible for ensuring that the rail systems design produced meets the specified scope and is delivered in accordance with process and programme in support of the Project Manager. You will manage technical issues to resolution between the design and technical lead departments, including managing the rail systems engineering interfaces with other engineering disciplines and ensuring process is followed for design, construction and commissioning readiness reviews.
- Degree in relevant engineering discipline desirable
- Five plus years railway systems project experience (signalling control, TMS, CBI signalling, interface with communication system)
- IRSE licensed Project Engineer or equivalent desirable
- Understanding of railway project engineering process through design and acceptance, construction, testing and commissioning
- Understanding of main railway engineering discipline interfaces
- Ability to resolve technical issues through liaison with separate teams within a project
- Good communicator
- Delivery and programme focused
- Commercial awareness
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.