Engineering Project Manager
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, The Engineering Project Manager is responsible for the management of the implementation of the business capital investment plan for the business.
- Day to day management of each project ensuring stakeholders are updated with progress to plan
- Escalate any variations to plan to relevant stakeholders and secure reapproval and or corrective actions
- Management of contractors on site making sure all guidelines and work procedures are followed
- Facilitate the implementation of risk assessments / work instructions for new equipment
- Analysis of spare parts in planned maintenance requirements for new equipment being installed
- Coordination of training for operators and maintenance staff for new equipment
- Ensuring are sites are maintained and improvement projects identified and justified where required and appropriate.
- Provide cover for the Maintenance Manager and Engineering Manager roles during holiday periods or periods of travel
- Engineering degree or time served dual-skilled apprentice
- 3 years' experience in a similar project role
- Ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure
- Understanding of managing a multi-disciplinary project team and the challenges involved
- Highly motivated
- Strong analytical problem solving abilities with an ability to build constructive working relationships
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Results driven with sound business judgement
- Strong IT skills including standard Microsoft packages
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.
If you interested please click on the link.