Belfast City Centre
Grafton Recruitment is recruiting for a Project Manager for our client based in Belfast City Centre cover Maternity leave. As a Project manager you will provide support to the CEO on effective project management service, reflecting recognised and current best practice in relation to business and initiatives.
- Member Support
- SMT Strategy and operational plan support
- Project Management support
- Communications and diary management for CEO & Chairman
Provide support to the work to membership team as directed by the CEO to ensure the administration progresses efficiently.
SMT Strategy and Operation plan support
Provide support to the SMT meetings ensuring that the administration of such meetings is efficient and that the effectiveness of the meetings is optimised.
Project Management Support
Support the CEO in ensuring that projects initiated/sponsored by the CEO and the team in relation to the companies strategy and operational plan are managed effectively, within budget and reported on throughout up to point of completion.
Communications and Diary Management for CEO and Chairman
Provide administrative support to the CEO and Chairman to ensure their communication schedules and diaries are managed efficiently.
- Minimum of 5 years administration experience within the last 7 years
- Minimum of 2 years experience supporting projects in a variety of fields
- Experience of boardroom level minute taking
- Educated to at least A-Level standard or equivalent
- GCSEs at C grade or above or equivalent in Maths and English
- RSA stage II or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience Microsoft Office packages
- Minimum of 60 wpm typing ability
- Demonstrable experience of working with processes and systems in a professional secretarial environment
- Experience of critically assessing established processes and systems and being proactive in implementing change.
- Experience in working to strict and conflicting deadlines and working well under pressure.
- Experience in written and oral communication with senior professionals.
- A formal Personal Assistant/Secretarial qualification
- A formal Project Management Qualification, e.g. PRINCE2 or Agile
- Experience of working in the office environment of a professional regulatory body.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.