Project Manager -Belfast
Salary: £28,785 (Pension and Life Assurance Scheme, Additional payments for sleepover and "bleep" service)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project Manager on a permanent full time basis based in Belfast.
Our client holds 30 years' experience in providing care and support to 250- 300 people with mental health issues. With 70 staff and a turnover of £2.2 million, our client is professionally recognised, with their work known in the UK and as far reaching as the USA. This is an excellent opportunity to work with an ever growing and respected organisation.
Management with organisational support of a therapeutic community in accordance with the professional and administrative policies of the organisation. You will be responsible for:
- Developing a strategy and programme of therapeutic and supportive care which further the aims and objectives of the project and organisation.
- Creating and maintaining a system that enables and empowers each client and/or worker and promotes his/her effectiveness in line with project aims.
- Assuming lead role in supervising, selecting staff and allocating staff resources in accordance with Equal Opportunities Policy.
- Supervising key project staff at least one hour per fortnight.
- Ensuring agreed level of use of the services are established and maintained.
- Ensuring the maintenance of standardised records for financial and other purposes required by organisation and statutory bodies, involving clients whenever possible.
- Promoting the aims and objectives through liaison with statutory and voluntary agencies and through public relations.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with relevant agencies and informing referral agencies of therapeutic opportunities.
- Ensuring and participation in regular staff support meetings.
- Participating in collaborative review and planning with other projects and with projects with the same specialism.
- Participating in own supervision sessions at least twice per month.
- Participating in training required for project managers and developing professional expertise through in-service programme and other agreed training.
- Being able to be registered with RQIA as the Manager of the home and fulfil statutory requirements.
**A FULL COPY OF THE JOB DESCRIPTION IS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST**
- A Psychiatric Nursing Qualification as with active NMC registration or
- A Social Care Qualification, i.e. Social Work Qualified or QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care with active NISCC registration or
- Allied Health Professional with active HCPC registration, working in mental health i.e. Art Therapist or Occupational Therapist or relevant qualification and only as defined in the National Qualification Framework
- Able to successfully register with RQIA as a Registered Manager
- At least 2 years post qualification experience working in a health and social care setting with people with severe and enduring mental illness.
- A further 2 years post qualification experience of managing a staff team working with people with severe and enduring mental illness
- Access to car and full driving licence
- Be able to do on-call duties/shift work/weekend and evening work/overnights/sleep-ins etc including on-call via bleep system.
**ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE ABOVE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
You will receive an excellent salary, pension and life assurance scheme along with continued professional development and formal supervision. You'll also receive additional payments for sleep-ins in addition to normal hours as well as additional payments for the carrying of "bleep".
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland