Grafton specialist construction are once again assisting our hugely successful building services client in their recruitment of a project manager.
Responsibilities of role:
- Management of good client relationship at all stages of the project.
- Assume overall responsibility for each project assigned to you.
- Review M&E design drawings assist with design development of each project through to full client approval.
- Responsible for technical review of all plant before final purchase orders are placed.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the project to specification and in compliance with building control and relevant legislation's.
- Management and development of the site teams, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure we are adequately resourced to deliver each project.
- Provide regular progress reports on overall project costs, programme and labour planning.
- Ensuring each project proceeds in a timely manner and in line with client's requirements.
- Overall responsibility for planning and managing successful commissioning, through to practical completion and handover.
- Ensure company H&S policies & procedure is adhered to at all levels.
- Maintain highest levels of quality control and work to aid improvement.
- Set a personal example to those who come under your control.
- Previous experience working as Project Manager or similar level.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering sectors will be considered highly advantageous.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office, excel & works planner.
- Organised and structured approach to your work.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a varied portfolio of work
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Annual Leave
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.