Grafton Specialist construction are working closely with our client in their search for a Project manager. Our client assists their clients throughout GB and Ireland to help build their construction ambitions into reality. Their success is achieved through the high calibre of staff they employ and continuing investment in excellent training and development opportunities. Are you their next high calibre employee?
The Project Manager will be responsible for the organisation, planning and on-site delivery of large concrete flooring and precast projects. This will include the successful management of site programs, site installation teams, plant/equipment and ultimately ensuring that each project is delivered safely, on program and within budget.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years Project Management experience within the construction industry and flexible to travel throughout GB & NI.
- A sound knowledge of the buildability of large precast structures would be a distinct advance but not essential.
- A proven track record of projects management within budget is essential.
- Applicants must have a technical understanding of construction and the ability to read AutoCAD drawings.
- PM to a small team (engineer, draughts person, QS , Site) to deliver MSCP
- Precast experience not essential.
- Some experience of Car Parks or multi storey buildings essential. Experience can be precast, structural steel or concrete frame
- Knowledge of working and managing a small in house team to design, manufacture and deliver MSCP.
- Previous experience of working from design to handover a requirement.
- Applicant can be design or construction based but needs to deliver both.
- Financially driven
- Problem solver with good customer skills.
- Understands and can produce own programme.
This is a fantastic opportunity with an excellent package on offer.
Location - Co Antrim
Hours - Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
If you would like to apply to the role please upload your CV via the link and i will get in touch
Why use Grafton ?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.