Grafton specialist are delighted to be assisting our client as they look to recruit an experienced project manager to add to their ever growing team.
Our client is growing at an exceptional rate and require team members who have a can do attitude and excellent work ethic. You will be joining a company who believe in their people, offer fantastic packages and provide you with an amazing working environment.
Our client specialise in the design , supply and installation of offsite MEP systems and have secured new contracts that will take the company to the next level and beyond.
As the project manager you will assume overall responsibility for each project, manage through the design stages to approval, then organise construction, successful commissioning, practical completion and final handover.
I am particularly keen to speak to experienced contracts managers from a trade background who can liaise with the design teams and contracts team. have you experience placing orders for a job, can interrogate a drawing, understand it and do what is needed in the delivery of it? Then get in touch!
Responsibilities of role:
- Management of good client relationship at all stages of the project.
- Assume overall responsibility for each project assigned to you.
- Review M&E design drawings assist with design development of each project through to full client approval.
- Responsible for technical review of all plant before final purchase orders are placed.
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the project to specification and in compliance with building control and relevant legislation's.
- Management and development of the site teams, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure we are adequately resourced to deliver each project.
- Provide regular progress reports on overall project costs, programme and labour planning.
- Ensuring each project proceeds in a timely manner and in line with client's requirements.
- Overall responsibility for planning and managing successful commissioning, through to practical completion and handover.
- Ensure company H&S policies & procedure is adhered to at all levels.
- Maintain highest levels of quality control and work to aid improvement.
- Set a personal example to those who come under your control.
- Previous experience work as Project Manager or similar level.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing or engineering sectors will be considered highly advantageous.
- Computer skills including the ability to operate Microsoft Office, excel & works planner.
- Organised and structured approach to your work.
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with a varied portfolio of work
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Annual Leave
- Salary is negotiable for the right candidate, contact me to discuss your potential future salary.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.