Project Manager (Mechanical/Industrial Machinery Design)
Salary: Negotiable, Attractive
Location: County Antrim
Grafton Recruitment has been exclusively retained to recruit an experienced Project Manager for a growing and extremely attractive company based in County Antrim. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to enhance their experience in key areas such as mechanical design and project management through continuous delivery of high value projects.
Reporting to: Engineering Director
- Preparation of fully detailed design drawings and documentation in line with specification and customer demand.
- Operational control of key projects to include budget management.
- Direct liaison with key customers, sub contractors, suppliers, including site surveys and meetings.
- Use of Solidworks for intricate design of high performing industrial machinery.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years proven experience in the design and manufacture of industrial machinery
- Expert level experience in the use of design software packages
- Proven experience in a similar role including design engineering and management of multiple projects.
- Project management skills and/or qualifications
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Patrick Moore at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.