Grafton Specialist are delighted to be assisting our client with their recruitment drive as they enter into the Irish market. My client is offering fantastic roles with market leading salaries to match. These are exciting times and opportunities not to be missed.
All applicants must have a minimum of 3 years experience project managing facade projects.
As a Project Manager you have overall responsibility for the successful planning, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a project. You ensure all stakeholders and relevant internal departments are kept up to date with timely communications and reportings specific to their requirements. You will ensure each project runs smoothly, within specification, budgets, required methodologies and processes in accordance to guidelines and legislative requirements.
The Project Manager must demonstrate delegation qualities which result in a coherent team and successful completion of a project on time and within budget. You will operate an effective and efficient working environment that is Industry compliant, with a competent valued workforce.
Main duties and tasks:
* Plan and design the critical build programme outlining process, timelines, resource and budgetary requirements
* Ensure delivery of a project is on target to finish on time and within budget, with regular communication and status updates to relevant personnel throughout the project.
* Identify and resolve any unforeseen issues/obstacles in a timely and efficient manner
* Manage and understand resource allocation and availability
* Be responsible for recruiting a competent project team at suitable times within the project
* Effective management of team, communicating, allocating and delegating tasks appropriately
* Preparation and delivery of regular progress reports for project and management teams
* Consistent review and ongoing monitoring of a project, setting benchmarks to monitor progress during the life span of a project
* Manage the project scope meticulously, knowing the costs for design, unplanned work, materials, resources, etc. reporting such issues immediately to relevant persons
* Responsibility for the financial planning and adherence of a project in conjunction with the finance department
* Keeping up to date and complying with any H&S, Quality, policy and legislation changes
* Undertaking site checks to monitor progress and report on findings
* Effectively liaise and communicate with supporting departments and all those you interact
Min essential skills and qualifications:
* Relevant Project Management Qualification/Third level degree
* Demonstrate knowledge and practice of fundamental project management processes, methodologies, tools & techniques with ability to adapt them into an organisation
* Project Management experience of large complex and industry related projects
* Ability to identify key issues & problems and pick the best choice among alternatives
* Ability to make timely decisions and solutions.
* Understanding of applications used within the industry, with the ability to adapt project management processes to client project requirements
* Possess a good working knowledge of the UK & Ireland Construction, Health & safety Requirements and best practice construction industry
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.