Grafton specialist are exclusively assisting our client in their search for a Project manager. The ideal candidate will have HVAC or M&E experience and be hungry to learn and grow within their business.
An award-winning manufacturer, specialising in residential ventilation systems, based just outside Belfast in Dunmurry. As a leading UK manufacturer, they design and produce a wide range of products from market leading heat recovery ventilation units (HRV/MVHR), to high performance window vents. An ambitious company with year on year growth and we're looking for a determined individual to be part of the team.
- P&L responsibility for contracts ranging from £2k to over £400k
- Liaising with client managers and other project stakeholders on prestigious projects throughout the UK
- Analysis of project specification
- Value engineering
- Forecasting material requirements
- Negotiation of contract terms
- Involvement in services coordination process
- Appointment and evaluation of sub-contractors
- Managing site teams and ensuring satisfactory progress of on-site installations
- Managing QA process
- Reporting on project performance to contracts manager
- Project reviews
- Assist with material estimates for projects
- Administration of contracts and any other duties as required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office packages
- Proficiency in English, both written and verbal
- Motivated self-starter with a strong attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Full UK driver's license and access to own vehicle is essential
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Well organised, self-disciplined, able to work independently
- Experience of the ventilation industry is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Experience of working within the construction sector would be advantageous but not a requirement
Salary - £25 / £30K ( Negotiable )
Full training will be provided, therefore candidates with all levels of experience will be considered
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.