Are you a highly skilled and experienced Estimator, with main contractor experience, looking to join one of Northern Ireland's most forward thinking Construction Companies? Are you Highly motivated and driven with the hunger to grow and succeed? If so then continue reading…
Grafton Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Permanent Project Manager/Estimator to join a fast growing business.
The primary purpose of this role is to identify and secure new contract opportunities, produce competitive tenders and ensure profitable completion of the project. The successful candidate will be working projects from £500,000 and above.
- Identify and seek inclusion on tender opportunities
- Accurate interpretation of drawings and technical specifications
- Undertaking Take-Offs Pricing a diverse range of trades from first principles
- Sub-contract tender analysis
- Attending pre-tender interviews and post tender presentations
- Developing Client and Consultant relations
- Reviewing the status of tenders and department workload with the Construction Director.
- Reviewing the performance of projects against tendered values.
- Mentoring and developing junior members of the team
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 5 year's experience within an Estimating role
- A proven background in successfully delivering a wide range of tenders
- Experience of various construction methods
- The ability to communicate confidently with external and internal teams
- The ability to present plans clearly and accurately
- Experience of value engineering and finding practical solutions to overcome barriers
- Literate in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must have access to a car
- Chartership to MCIOB or RICS would be advantageous ( Not Essential)
- Working hours will be Monday - Thursday 8am - 5pm and Friday 8am - 4pm
- Salary- Negotiable (depending on experience)
- On-site parking
- Kitchen facilities and pool table
- 1 Hour Lunch Break
If you think this job is right for you and ticks all the boxes then please apply with your CV. Or alternatively please contact Aaron on 028 25642699 for more information.