Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
This involves Project Management of the respective teams, monitoring and reporting to ensure the smooth implementation of projects in accordance with applicable industry standards, regulations and legislation as well as providing professional support relating to management of projects and deputising for the Senior Project Manager, as necessary.
The successful candidates will have responsibility for managing Projects such as the National Train Control Centre (NTCC) Systems, work packages under DART Expansion and other Railway Projects.
- An Engineering, or Project Management degree
- Member of Engineers Ireland or other relevant professional body
- Minimum of 10 years project engineering experience in Railway Systems or similar multi-disciplinary engineering environment
- Strong leadership, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Relevant general management and project management experience for projects of a similar complexity
- Demonstrable ability to produce and manage budgets of similar projects
- Availability to work occasional weekend and/or night shifts
- A good working knowledge of Railway signaling and telecommunications Systems
- Knowledge of contract drafting, management and law, in particular experience with the Capital Works Management Framework (CWMF) forms of contract
- Knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical Building services
- Knowledge of NEC3 Option C Target Cost or equivalent contract management
- Knowledge of railway infrastructure and railway operations
- Knowledge of the Construction Regulations
- Experience and understanding of Safety Assurance processes
- Demonstrable understanding of good Project Management Procedures
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.