Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Project Officer - Grants Management to start ASAP for a duration of 1 Month initially.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.00 per hour
13+ week's £14.01 per hour
Location: Belfast, BT2
Hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm
- 5 GCSE passes at grade A-C (or equivalent) to include English Language and Mathematics
- At least two years' experience of community relations work in a paid or voluntary capacity
- A detailed understanding of community relations activities in a local context.
- At least one years' experience in the assessment of grant/funding applications
- Practical experience and knowledge of finance, budgeting, monitoring and reporting.
- A minimum of two years' experience in using Microsoft Office suite in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or have access to a form of transport which will permit the applicant to meet the requirements of the post in full.
- Processing applications submitted to the Council's Funding and Development Programme's grant schemes with primary focus on the Community Relations/Cultural Diversity Grants Scheme. This will involve interviewing and advising applicants, drafting reports, maintaining records and monitoring the work of supported projects including financial spend.
- Work with other CRC staff and Board members as well as other agencies in taking forward initiatives to promote good relations.
- Assisting groups working with the Council, on community relations and cultural diversity matters , in the development of their work, through advice, support and other means, as necessary.
- Represent the Council, at conferences, workshops and information events including carrying out presentations on the work of the Council.
- Organising seminars, conferences and information events relating to the business of the Council's work programme areas, as directed by the Programme Director
- Submitting regular reports on work undertaken.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland