Salary: €63000 - €75000 Plus a relocation package
Grafton specialist are proud to be assisting our client in Dublin on their huge recruitment drive to help execute the DART Expansion Programme. It is a series of projects that will create a full integrated metropolitan area DART network for Dublin expanding the heavy rail electrified commuter network from the existing ca. 50 km to ca. 150 km.
Planning, Scheduling and cost control in project programmes. To enable the timely delivery and effective resource management of projects. Provide professional support and assist with the smooth implementation and monitoring of projects.
- Planning and Scheduling or Engineering related degree
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience working on Microsoft Project and Oracle
- Primavera P6
- Excellent Knowledge of Planning, Scheduling and Cost Control
- Excellent understanding of Project Management principles
- Demonstrated planning management capability appropriate to the role and purpose of the position
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Good working knowledge of database management and spreadsheets
- Ability to assist with the production, monitoring and management of budgets
- Project Management Professional qualification
- Experience within an engineering or railway environment
- Programme Risk Management skills
- Earned Value Analysis Skills
- Understanding of project management procedures
A competency-based interview will form part of the selection processes. Please note that candidates may be shortlisted on the basis of experience and or application or CV.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.