Project / Delivery Manager
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Project / Delivery Manager
based in Belfast.
As Project / Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for providing strong leadership and direction to the project teams and will take full ownership for the development of project scope and implementation. You will have at least 5 years experience, and bring a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving with a solid background in a web development environment. Comfortable working in an agency environment, you will also have excellent organisational and communication skills, initiative, and have the ability to work unsupervised within the team.
The primary responsibility is the delivery of projects within agreed budget and time constraints and the ability to look ahead and recognise factors which may impact on the business and prepare appropriate contingency plans.
- At least 5 years working simultaneously on the management of large, complex projects and smaller tasks, requiring input from several distributors
- Management of creative and technical team deliverables
- Providing strong leadership and direction to the project teams and taking ownership for the development of project scope and implementation
- Resource planning, development planning, project tracking and task assignment
- The establishment, daily maintenance, tracking and weekly reporting of budgets against actual costs
- Raising of costs, purchase orders, estimates and invoices where appropriate
- Creating & maintaining project plans, status reports, issue, risk and change registers
- The identification of innovation and change, including improvement templates and processes
- Participating in architecture, design and code reviews with relevant team members
- Assisting in the production of technical scope and specifications and defining interdependencies.
- Managing the release cycle, release process and assisting Quality Assurance, ensuring proper standards in work delivered
- Strong management and self-organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks
- Effective problem-solving skills
- A proven track record in working with large programmes of work and experience of involvement in complex projects
- Web development exposure (both front and back end) with a high-level understanding of software development processes
- Experience participating in architecture, design and code reviews
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
- 24 days annual leave ( + public holidays)
- Work on innovative projects with ambitious clients in Ireland and the UK
- Flexible working hours and Work from home option
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Regular team building activities
- Vibrant modern offices in the City Centre
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
Closing date: 27/09/2019
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland