F/T Temporary Projects and Analytics Officer for Public Sector Client in Lisburn
It is essential that applicants have a minimum of:
- A third level qualification (for example, NVQ Level 4 or Degree) or equivalent.
- Two years HR generalist experience to include experience of;
- Contributing to policy development and implementation;
- Delivering briefings;
- Using various HR systems and packages;
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers; and
- taking the lead on HR/OD initiatives
Where applicants do not hold the qualifications as outlined in 1 above, they must demonstrate a minimum of 4 years' experience as outlined in 2 above.
A working knowledge of computerised Human Resource Information Systems.
Experience of and comfortable with using a range of applications in order to present information
It is desirable that applicants have the following:
Current Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives and take the lead on implementation of the out-workings of such initiatives.
- Assist the HR Manager with policy review and development.
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards and metrics for the HR and OD function to support the wider needs of the organisation.
- Take an active role in streamlining IT systems within the HR and OD Unit
- Present information in creative formats that is easy to read and present to various audiences including the preparation of reports and statistical returns to relevant Departments, external bodies and Committees.
- Share information and best practice openly and productively across the organisation.
- Analyse data and report on trends.
- To engage with HR and OD Managers and other HR Officers to ensure that trends are considered as part of wider improvement strategies within the organisation.
- Provide professional advice and support to the Departments and Units on HR & OD issues at an operational level, to include partaking as a professional HR Representative at any relevant processes or meetings.
- Provide support and advice to line managers in relation to the implementation of Human Resource & OD policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures and operate within the highest standards on management and personal behaviour, which reflect the core values and behaviours of the organisation.
- Ensure the provision of high standards of customer care across all the services provided by the Unit, promote and manage the service effectively and communicate in a way which embraces and promotes the public image and overall reputation of the client.
- Promote equality of opportunity and access in service delivery and in employment of staff through the mainstreaming of equality within the client.
- Develop and enhance working relationships with relevant partners and stakeholders to maximise corporate and community planning outcomes and to generate innovation in service delivery.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.