Grafton Specialist Construction are delighted to again be assisting our client in their huge recruitment drive as they go from strength to strength.
Due to their continued growth and movement into the ROI market they require a skilled property admin assistant.
I am particulry keen in speaking to skilled property administrators who have worked in a similar role in ROI.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage, coordinate and maintain calendar of Directors
- Responsible for organising of internal and external meetings
- Providing high quality and confidential administrative support across a diverse range of areas
- Maintain office correspondence, phone calls and emails
- Management of filing systems
- Assisting with asset management of existing properties/projects within ROI
- Assisting with project due diligence including research and findings of property information/market comparables
- Liaise with agents and contacts to carry out market research
- General administrative duties
- High attention to detail and efficient / organised
- Proficient in IT and computer literacy skills especially in the use of various software such as Microsoft Outlook/Word/Excel
- Excellent written and verbal English a must
- Work well in a team but also comfortable using own initiative
- Able to function under pressure and deliver high standards under tight deadlines
Salary is negotiable depending on Experience
A background in Property is advantageous but not necessarily essential if you possess transferable skills and a hunger to learn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.