Due to my clients exceptional growth grafton specialist are looking to recruit a Property Development Manager/Analyst to join their expanding team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team to assist in sourcing, appraising, developing and delivering residential and commercial projects throughout the UK & Ireland.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ability to liaise with agents and contacts to source and appraise new development opportunities in existing and new locations.
- Assist with asset management of existing properties/projects.
- Property market research and comparables.
- Produce monthly update reports.
- Co-ordinate project due diligence including market and financial feasibility studies and obtaining professional consultant's input.
- Provide analysis, research findings and property information to support internal and external reporting.
- Overseeing the production of financial analysis/financial modelling for prospective new projects.
- Liaising with in-house and external architects & consultants to establish the options within a development.
- Liaising with solicitors on acquisitions & disposals.
- Carrying out both desk and field market research.
- Carrying out development/investment appraisals on new and existing projects.
- Experience/ background in development / real estate / agency / asset management.
- Ability to speak to with agents and source new opportunities.
- High level of analytical ability - accuracy and attention to detail essential.
- Strong people and project management skills as well as an ability to work in a cross functional team.
- Good at managing own time on multiple projects.
- Willing to travel.
- Keen interest/knowledge of the property and financial sectors. Commercial acumen, with a good understanding of the property sector.
- Comfortable working on both a "big picture" or highly detailed basis.
- Strong personal presence, impact and influencing skills.
- Excellent/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills helpful but not essential.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience and can be discussed at interview stage
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.