Grafton Specialist Construction are delighted to again be assisting our client in their huge recruitment drive as they go from strength to strength.
A sophisticated real estate, investment and development company based in Derry / Londonderry who are moving into the ROI market and specifically require a Property Manager to run all residential properties within ROI, particularly Dublin.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced property manager to take ownership of a large portfolio of properties primarily in the ROI.
This role will be based from the Londonderry HQ so flexibility is required to succeed in the role.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will oversee the running of all residential properties within ROI, particularly Dublin
- Management of property maintenance in accordance with accommodation standards legislation
- Ensure the maintenance of properties mainly in Dublin. This will include a mix of skilled and general maintenance, painting, repairs, furniture removal/delivery to ensure the property assets are maintained to a high standard throughout
- Liaise with tenants and organise viewings for tenants
- Managing tenants and dealing with complaints
- Coordination of rent collection, reconciliation and arrears management campaigns
- Must be knowledgeable of rent pressure zones within Dublin and understand the legal requirements
- Governance of appropriate tenancy management strategies on a case by case basis
What are we looking for?
- The ideal candidate will have worked within an Estate Agency or as a Property Manager in ROI and is looking to relocate back to Northern Ireland
- Alternatively you may be based in Northern Ireland and have previous experience working in the property market in the Republic of Ireland
- Previous experience managing property in ROI is essential
- Knowledge of current tenancy legislation, rent caps and rent pressure zones in Dublin essential
- Knowledge of RTB lease registration
- Excellent analytic skills
- A good organiser who is able to multi task and has an eye for detail with a positive can do attitude
- 3-4 years previous experience within property management
- Thorough knowledge of current tenancy legislation, rent caps and designated processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel & MS Office with excellent analytic skills
- Property Management based qualification or equivalent advantageous although not essential
Salary is negotiable depending on level of experience and expertise, please apply or contact me directly for further information.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Graham Snoddy at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.