Proposal Development Administrator
Our client requires an experienced Administrator to work on their Craigavon site on a temporary assignment.
- Generate and update quotes on COSMOS in the relevant COSMOS Org as required, to ensure that all data is correct, using information supplied by the BD team.
- Create new items on COSMOS for all COSMOS Orgs as required by the BD team.
- Work with Finance to ensure required Exceptions reports are actioned.
- Assist with the Completion of forms and log IS tickets for pricing of drug/components.
- Request Depot RFQs and release Purchase Requisitions to allow orders to be placed.
- Use Microsoft Windows based packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Generate various internal weekly and monthly reports as required by BD Management and the BD team.
- Perform weekly data sweeps within COSMOS for quote maintenance purposes.
- Manage room reservations for the BD team as required.
- Prepare shipments for the BD team to customers using DHL and FedEx.
- Carry out general administrative duties which will include managing stocks of stationery, photocopying, filing etc.
- Third level qualification
Experience in using computerised systems
Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages (to include Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
Ability to organise, plan and prioritise tasks within a high volume, varied workload, to include ability to work to deadlines
Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to work effectively on own initiative and effectively contribute within a team environment
Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in all work undertaken
If you are interested in this role please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will contact you once shortlisting is complete.