Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with the Northern Ireland Civil Service to recruit a temporary PTO Architectural Assistant to start ASAP.
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £9.50
13+ week's £14.01
Hours: 37 hours
- A BTEC/Higher National Certificate in Building Construction with a minimum of 2 years post-qualification experience, gained within the last 7 years, in Building Construction, Property Refurbishment/Maintenance, including Managing Projects/Works. This should include experience in CAD.
- Experience of Asbestos Management desirable
- Assist in the delivery of Building Maintenance and repair works, Property Refurbishment and Construction Projects, Planned Preventative Maintenance and Asbestos Management.
- Work as a member of a Multi-Discipline team and may involve a variety of key responsibilities and activities such as: responsibility for designing, co-ordinating, managing and delivering timely, cost-effective and quality Building Maintenance and repair works, Property Refurbishment and Construction Projects, engaging with M&E and other disciplines and acting as a communication point of contact for clients.
- Assisting in the monitoring contract delivery in various activities, including planned preventative maintenance, for a wide and varied range of customers, involving on-site checks and recording performance against contract KPIs
- Assisting in the delivery and management of statutory compliance works eg Asbestos service delivery for a wide and varied range of customers
- Assisting HPTO line managers in the delivery of works to meet with customer business objectives, budgets and programme commitments
- Full compliance with departmental, divisional, statuory, health and safety and audit requirements, applicable to all works undertaken
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Shauna McGrath will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland