Job Title: Public Sector Financial Administrator - 10 Month FTC
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a financial Administrator based in Cork City.
- Review financial reports submitted by beneficiary groups for accuracy and completeness.
- Carry out administrative and financial checks on grant expenditure to ensure all information submitted is compliant with programme requirements.
- Ensure financial/non-financial data is correct and consistent (e.g. budgets) and support beneficiary groups in meeting financial monitoring requirements
- Monitor data submitted and notify errors or omissions to appropriate team members and/or other relevant parties
- Involvement in payment of funds to beneficiary groups via payment set up and other data inputs to Sun Accounts System to facilitate payment run process
- Provide administrative back up and support to all aspects of the Directorate
- Implement and maintain efficient & effective financial administrative systems
- Prepare papers/information for meetings
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk
- 2/3 years work experience of financial accounts/ financial administration.
- Experience in efficiently managing a busy workload.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Computer literacy particularly in CRM systems, SharePoint, and MS packages e.g. Excel, Word and Outlook
- An understanding of the operation of databases
- Salary of €24,802 P/A
- 26 Annual leave days +9 Public Holidays
- City Centre Location
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.