Public Sector Administrator - City Centre
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for an experienced administrator for our client based in Dublin city centre. The role will initially be for a 6 month fixed term contract but there will be opportunities for the right candidate to move into a permanent role.
- Preparation of consolidated billing schedules for group customers
- Provide information administrative back up and support to all aspects of the Directorate;
- Implement and maintain efficient & effective administrative systems such as HUB, CRM and Sharepoint etc.;
- Data entry, maintenance and data quality checking;
- Assist in the preparation of reports;
- Assist in the identification and reporting of issues of risk;
- Maintain good working relationships across all directorates;
- Deal with and responding to internal/external queries and information requests;
- Manage administration back-up and support to all aspects of the Directorate.
- At least 2 years experience in administration.
- 3rd Level Education
- Strong customer service & administration skills.
- Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.