Job Title: Public Sector Business Systems Trainer - 12 Month FTC
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a business systems trainer based in Dublin City Centre.
- Traveling around Ireland to deliver accessible overviews of the clients Dynamic 365 Systems. This will include orientation for new staff members and specialised training in response to changing roles, business processes and system functionality.
- Demonstrates high standards of organisational and time management skills in the delivery of training plans
- Deliver bespoke training programs tailored for different internal and external business users to ensure that they are up-to-date with relevant Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics 365 Systems in response to ongoing operational needs
- Deliver training and information that is tailored to particular functional groups which relates directly to the implementation of NCS Operations programmes, including programme rules and design
- Be central to the delivery of service excellence by working with the operational teams and external stakeholders in the delivery of high quality training.
- Take responsibility for first line support for system users where the user needs training and coaching on existing functionality.
- Provide training that supports staff in the development of their relevant skills and competencies to enable them to perform their assigned roles effectively.
- Provision of support in relation to NCS case management, systems administration, analysis and reporting.
- Support stakeholders training needs through webinars, video tutorials, use of online resources and the use of technology to support best practice in training delivery
- Provision of support and guidance to users to ensure that they have an understanding of issues related to data protection and security arising from the use of Microsoft SharePoint and Dynamics 365.
- Engage in the rollout of new functionality with associated training and support materials.
- At least 2 years prior experience in delivering group and individual training to business user groups.
- Previous experience in delivering training and support to Microsoft SharePoint & Dynamics 365 end users.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
- Full Clean Category B Driving Licence
- Strong organisational skills.
- An understanding of the operation of databases
- Salary of €36,882 P/A
- 26 Annual leave days +9 Public Holidays
- Travel & Subsistence
- Defined contribution pension scheme
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.