Job Title - Public Sector (PA) Personal Assistant
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a PA for an immediate start with a highly regarded public body in Dublin 2.
- Complex and extensive diary management. Scheduling meetings.
- Organising extensive travel itineraries, currency and visa requirements
- Managing all forms of incoming mail, including electronic mail (replying, taking action, filing and forwarding where appropriate.)
- Administration of the Director's Office
- Managing the Director's diary, travel and meeting commitments
- Financial administration including expenses, credit cards and procurement
- Organising correspondence, reporting, research, statistical returns as required
- Managing external and internal events including various international events, committee meetings, all-staff meetings, public events, seminars
- Minutes and note taking as required
- Liaising with various Boards and Committees as required
- Minimum 2 -4 years relevant experience in a similar role within a professional environment.
- MS Office skills in particular, advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Copy and Audio typing (min of 65 wpm - accurate typing).
- Third level degree.
- Competitive Salary
- Educational Assistance
- 23 Days Annual Leave + 9 public holidays
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- City centre location
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.