Our client is currently looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk. Temporary to Permanent opportunity within the Greysteel area.
to support the Accounts team ensuring that purchase ledger invoices are accurate and processed in a timely manner.
- Processing Purchase Ledger Invoices.
- Inputting large volumes of Invoices with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Communicate with others members of the purchase ledger team and financial managers & staff.
- Professional communication standard maintained at all times.
- Recommend changes that will improve the company's financial performance and financial controls as required.
- Previous experience in a similar position with ability to process large volumes of data.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Purchase order processing experience.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
- supplier payment runs.
- Strong Computer Skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel.
- you will get the opportunity for a permanent position
- Competitive salary
- car parking
If you are interested and would like more information, please contact Maggy at our Derry office on 02871267799 or click on the apply button with you CV.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.