ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR Omagh, Co Tyrone Permanent
- You will be responsible for Supplier Purchase and Plant Hire invoices, month end supplier statements reconciliations and Supplier Account Applications.
- Set up new suppliers on SAGE
- Processing Supplier invoices, follow up on queries and ensure accurately entered on SAGE
- Process month end Supplier Statements reconciliations for two monthly supplier pay runs
- Maintain spreadsheets and manual files accurately and up to date archive and store invoices as necessary
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday 37.5
- Previous experience in Accounts Administration including
- Supplier Purchasing Invoicing, Completion of Supplier Account Applications, Month End Supplier Statements reconciliations, Knowledge of VAT rates, Nominal Codes, cross border trading dealing with EC purchases
- Experience in SAGE accounts/another relevant Accounts package
- Sound working knowledge of Excel
- Educated to GCSE standard
- Salary depending on experience
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Avril on 028 66 323300 and apply with your up to date Cv by clicking the button.