JOB TITLE : Purchase Ledger Manager
LOCATION : Mallusk
Grafton Recruitment was established in 1983 and has grown into one of the biggest recruitment companies operating on the island of Ireland. Grafton is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR solutions. With 10 offices directly employing over 250 members of staff, and 10,000 contracted staff, Grafton provides innovative and bespoke solutions which improve workforce productivity and efficiency while reducing cost, enabling our clients to focus on their core business. By becoming a member of the Staffline Group in July 2018, Grafton directly contributes to the shared goal to build and develop the largest, most reliable workforce across Ireland and the UK.
We are seeking to appoint a Purchase Ledger Manager who will have strategic leadership and development of the purchase ledger function across the organisation.
To manage the purchase ledger function, from the setting up of suppliers to the processing of authorised invoices and creation of payment timetables with suppliers. Responsible for payment runs and maximising cash flow, including highlighting cost savings and efficiencies.
We are keen to hear from applicants who are confident to drive change and challenge in a fast paced environment.
- 5 G.C.S.E's at Grades A-C (or equivalent) including English Language and Maths
- 2 years experience in the last 5 of years working with Purchase Ledger in a large, high volume business
- Use of computerised Finance Systems
- Experience of reconciliations in a high volume business
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel
- Ability to analyse and investigate financial data
- Ability to produce reports
- Strong time management skills
- Part-qualified, Studying for an Accountancy qualification
The role will be based in the Financial Shared Services Centre in Mallusk however some travel may be required.
Attractive base salary
25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 recognised Statutory holidays
Benefits including Company pension, life insurance, Company health care etc..
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing Date for applications is 02nd of August at 10:00am.